“You wouldn’t know it from watching the news: America is winning!”
That’s the latest anti-media salvo fired off by the Trump administration, and it was delivered in a video on the campaign’s YouTube channel to mark the president’s first 100 days in office.
The online homage begins with, “Donald Trump, sworn in as president 100 days ago… America has rarely seen such success.”
From there it rattles off the accomplishments.
1. “A respected Supreme Court justice: confirmed.”
2. “Companies investing in American jobs again.”
3. “America becoming more energy independent.”
4. “Regulations that kill American jobs: eliminated.”
5. “The biggest tax cut plan in history.”
Not mentioned: His health-care and immigration efforts.
Needless to say, Trump approves this message, but it’s questionable as to whether viewers feel the same way about it. The initial video was pulled from the channel with no immediate explanation, though one YouTuber pointed out that it racked up thousands of thumbs-down votes.
The next video seemed to have a better like-to-dislike ratio.
Watch it yourself: